Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Year 4 camping

Year 4’s camping
Dear Mrs Ritchie


I am writing to express my opinion about why year 4’s should also go to camp.


You may believe that year 4’s are too young to go to camp however I disagree.  I think year 4’s need to go to camp because during camp students can learn a lot of life skills.


For example archery can let you practise your aim, something that has to do with aiming at school is dodgeball.


Another activity is raft building. Raft building could help us with our teamwork with different people and can teach us how to tie knots.
As you will now realise, camp would teach year 4's important life skills that we could use now and not just in Year 6.


Please consider these ideas carefully and I look forward to hearing from you


Yours sincerely

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment